At OrderUp, we take the storage and transmission of private data very seriously. Our security measures include:
- SSL encryption to protect private data transmitted via the Internet
- Strong, standards‐based encryption for sensitive data stored in our database
- A firewall to block unauthorized access to our servers
- Physical security to prevent unauthorized access to the datacenter
- Daily backups to guard against data loss
- The adoption of Payment Card Industry policies & procedures
For detailed information about PCI Data Security Standards, please visit https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/pci_dss.shtml.
For questions or comments regarding OrderUp’s Security Policy, please contact us at:
3500 Boston St.
Baltimore, MD 21224